Sunday, October 7, 2012

Whoa it's been awhile.

Sorry that I have been slacking on my blog. I have been so busy with the start of this school year. Also when I want to blog my mom isn't always ready, so it is also her fault.
I love this time of year. My mom, my brothers and I decorated for Halloween the last week of September. My dad thought we were starting too early but we couldn't wait. Our neighbor gave us corn stalks and we picked out all kinds of pumpkins. We are ready for the holiday!
I was also lucky enough to be invited to my friend's birthday party. I only get to see her a few times a year and it was awesome. We went to a gym and played on trampolines, bars, and mats. It was a great day! Thanks Corrine!
Other than that I have spent a lot of time with my brothers playing outside. I have been practicing climbing our rope outside and can finally reach the top. It is scary coming down though.
I will do better to keep up on my blog. What have you been up to????

No comments:

Post a Comment