Sunday, August 19, 2012

Farmer's Market

Friday night my grandma picked me up so that we could have an early start for the farmers market in Salt Lake. It was so much fun! We bought bread, fruit tarts and lots of fresh fruit.
Later that afternoon we made the best jam ever. I think I'll eat it every day until its gone. I really have the best grandma!!
I also had an exciting Sunday! My dad finished the treehouse. It is awesome. It has a roof and a porch! I finished it off with a rope letter carrier. Feel free to drop by and send a letter up the rope.
I hope you had a great weekend too! Tell me what you did!

6 comments:

  1. Doctors really do know how to build the BEST treehouses. That looks so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly. I hope you come play on it soon.

      Delete
  2. It looks good grace. Cant wait to come hang out in your treehouse when me and steve gets home this winter, but maybe it'll be a little too cold for sitting in a tree then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is cold. But treehouses are still fun even in the cold.

      Delete
  3. I love your new treehouse! You'll have to show us around when we come visit next, we'll also have to try some of your jam... :) It sounds like you had a great weekend!

    I moved to New Paltz this weekend, but Anna is staying in Providence until the 31st. We'll have to skype soon!

    I heard that it's your fist day of school today, good luck! Be sure to post about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck in your new city. I hope Anna makes it to you soon. Thanks for reading my blog. I love you guys.

      Delete