Sunday, August 12, 2012

An Awesome Adventurous Weekend.

This weekend I went camping at my grandpa's farm. We slept in our camper. We also roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. When we were leaving I notices a toad hopping around and I caught it! It was a wet tiny toad and I took it to live at my grandma's pond.
At my grandma's house we spent the day getting corn ready to freeze for the winter. It was hard work!
The last part of my weekend was the demolition derby. I got to play and hang out with my friend Ally. It was fun when her mom won the powder puff.
Share your favorite part of your weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there to do corn wand go camping with you! This weekend Anna and I took our dogs to the beach, which was pretty fun... but not as fun as a derby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace,
    This is Karley. My favorite part of last weekend was kneeboarding at Lake Powell. I was able to get up on the wakeboard too. Kneeboarding is awesome. I want you to go boating with us soon, so you can learn how to do it. It is so fun. I also caught a yellow perch fish and let it go. It was very colorful.

    I am going to start my own blog this week. I hope you visit. You gave me the idea. Thanks! I love you,
    Karley

    ReplyDelete